According to the “General Data Protection Regulation” in force since 25.05.2018, ENERPROM OOD has introduced a Policy for the personal data collection and processing. The information contained within it aims to explain how we process your data collected from your Use of this Website.
– General information
Personal data protection of is of utmost importance to us. We limit the collection of personal data to a minimum.
As a controller of personal data related to the provision of products and services, ENERPROM OOD meets all the requirements of the new regulation by collecting data only to the extent necessary for the provision of the relevant products and services and keeping them responsibly and lawfully.
As a visitor to the www.enerprom.bg you do not need to provide any personal data. However, ENERPROM OOD may collect personal data provided specifically and voluntarily by visitors, when using the provided contact form or upon request by phone or email.
ENERPROM OOD has no intention of providing and/or selling your personal data to third parties. The collected information will be used only for the purposes of providing the products and services of ENERPROM OOD and the implementation of communication with customers.
The collection, retention, administration, copying, dissemination, deletion of this personal information will be carried out in full compliance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR).
– Definition of personal data
PERSONAL data is any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person (such as e-mail address, names, age, date of birth, telephone, etc.).
Personal data revealing race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, processing of genetic and/or biometric data is intended to unambiguously identify a natural person, health or data concerning the sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person are a special category of personal data. ENERPROM OOD does not process such information about you.
– Personal data controller
The controller of the personal data collected from the website www.enerprom.bg is the company ENERPROM OOD, UIC: 205203444, with address of management of the city of Sofia, 72A Ralevica Str., e-mail: email@example.com
– Personal data we collect and process
If you decide to use the contact form provided on the site, information about your names, e-mail address, company you represent and any other personal data that you decide to provide with your message are collected. Please DO NOT provide us with any special personal data as defined above.
When you make an appointment by phone or e-mail, your names, phone number, and information about a service you are interested in are collected.
The purpose of collecting and processing your personal data is to provide you with the information, product or service you want.
– Refusal to provide personal data
If you do not wish to provide your personal data when required, you may not be able to be given full access to the information or service you request. However, you will be able to access and be able to use other parts of the website that do not require the provision of any personal data.
– Method of collection and processing of personal data
When you use the contact form provided on the www.enerprom.bg site, with correctly filled in fields, confirmation of consent to this policy and pressing the “Send” button, the system automatically generates an email to our address firstname.lastname@example.org with the content of your inquiry, as well as the provided personal data (your name, email address and company represented by you) and in this form is stored on our server and processed by our authorized employees.
When you provide us with your email address, whether you send a direct email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or send an inquiry/message through our contact form, which is available on the website, you agree that we may communicate with you in a subsequent way. We may contact you via email and/or phone call (if you have provided us with one) with information about our services.
In order to make visits to our website as easy as possible, we use the so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are saved on your hard drive. Some of them are necessary for the website to work. They have already been stored on your computer without us having the opportunity to request your consent. Other cookies will only be saved after you give your consent.
It is important to know that any browser can be set so that it does not save cookies or delete existing cookies. To inform yourself how to do this, please consult your browser manufacturer on how to remove cookies.
– Use of your personal data
- The personal data provided by you will be used only to respond to your inquiry, for the purposes of providing products and services to ENERPROM OOD and to communicate with customers related to the provision of products and services.
- Provision of your personal data upon legal request
We may provide your personal data when we are legally obliged to do so. Such mandatory sharing of your personal data may be:
- when required with a summons, by law or other legal process;
- where necessary to assist law enforcement authorities and/or government enforcement services in implementing the relevant law;
- where necessary when investigating violations and/or abuses related to non-compliance with signed contracts;
- where necessary for protection from legal actions or actions directed at us by third parties, including you and/or other users;
- where necessary to protect the legal rights, property or personal safety of our company, our contractors or employees.
– Retention period
– Your rights
If you have provided your personal data to ENERPROM OOD, you have the following options at any time:
- to check the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of your contact information by asking ENERPROM OOD.
- right of access to your personal data processed by ENERPROM OOD;
- the right to request the proper rectification, erasure or blocking of your personal data;
- the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data where there are legitimate grounds for doing so;
- the right to refuse the processing of your personal data. Even if you withdraw your consent to the retention and use of your personal data, the revocation will not affect our right to disclose information when permitted by law. If you decide to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data, you can do so by means of a message to: email@example.com;
- right to complain to the Commission for Personal Data Protection (if you believe that your rights have been violated), with address in the city of Sofia, 2 Tsvetan Lazarov Str., P.B. 1592, tel. 02/91-53-518, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to protect your personal data from malicious persons, upon receipt of your request related to the exercise of your rights, we may request additional identification before executing it.
– Personal data of minors
ENERPROM OOD, does not collect personal information from children under the age of 14. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under the age of 14, we will immediately take steps to delete it. If parents and/or legal representatives find that children under their guardianship have given their data to ENERPROM OOD, please contact us at the specified contact addresses in this policy. The information will be deleted as soon as possible.
– Validity and update of this Policy
ENERPROM OOD reserves the right to change the policy for the collection and processing of personal data at any time and at its sole discretion.